As a leading pharmaceutical company or an innovative life sciences organization, do these challenges sound familiar to you?
- Speed up submission of New Drug Applications to dramatically reduce costs for new drugs development
- Make educated decision to continue or stop drug trials based on all clinical trial data available
- Provide researchers a unified access across the entire organization to all structured and unstructured data from both internal and external wide variety of sources
- Drive innovation, accelerate research and shorten Drug Time-to-Market
- Foster cooperation in R&D while respecting information governance and security
- Catalyze drug repositioning
See how leading pharmaceutical companies use real-time Big Data Search and Analytics to achieve these goals by:
- Identifying networks of experts and Key Opinion Leaders on any given subject
- Finding the most suitable scientific partners
- Providing researchers with the latest scientific information in their fields, with automatic alerts
- Accessing and discovering research trends via this information
- Delivering information on drugs and diseases starting from chemical structures
- Providing an enterprise-wide information portal to all employees
In order to achieve these objectives, Sinequa provides a powerful Real-Time Big Data Search & Analytics platform that combines a unique blend of technologies:
- A powerful multilingual search engine,
- Deep content analytics with high performance,
- Out-of-the-box connectivity to more than 150 enterprise & cloud applications and other data sources.
Sinequa's life sciences customers deal with hundreds of millions of documents, including lab and clinical trial reports, publications, patent filings, and emails, as well as billions of database records from internal and external trade sources. World-renowned pharmaceutical and chemical companies rely on Sinequa ES to provide researchers a single point of access to information to extract high-value and deliver the highest return on investment.