Giovanni Piazza, who has been responsible for an Enterprise Search Engine program since 1996, will offer some thoughts on these tropes, and – more important – on how to create a winning user experience, centered on the concept of “findability”.
Lauren Trees, Principal Research Lead, Knowledge Management at AQPC, will review a recent research report highlighting the current challenges around information management, including the impact of remote work, and what organizations can do to improve search and discovery.
Access to relevant and accurate knowledge is critical for Skadden, a leading global law firm. Join Peter Hummel and Charmaine Polvara to learn how they’ve scaled their knowledge management program by successfully turning the firm’s core data into actionable insights. With over 20 targeted search applications to date, lawyers are able to do their job better and faster than ever before. In this keynote, you will hear how Skadden got started with search, the value it delivers to their organization and their plans for the future.
- How to finish building digital workplace
- How to provide great customer experience while digitizing sales and services
- How to retrain branch staff
- How to execute M&A faster with less risk
Learn from the experience of Saint Gobain Bâtiments de France. See how Saint Gobain’s sales reps use intelligent search to:
- Effectively navigate the product catalog
- Suggest related products to optimize order fulfillment
- Recommend complementary products to customers
- Search for substitute products during stock shortages
Groupama presents the solution implemented to search in customer data and aggregate interaction data including emails, marketing campaigns, and phone calls, to bring understanding to the context of the cases handled by their sales representatives.