Learn how one of the largest rolling stock manufacturers in the world achieves operational excellence, decreases risks and achieves business objectives by leveraging Sinequa's AI-powered search & analytics platform to:
- Increase efficiency of 25,000 knowledge workers amounting to savings of about €45M annually.
- Find networks of experts to create project teams faster speeding time to delivery and lowering cost.
- Obtain a 360° view of parts to find usable parts from the company and/or its suppliers, avoiding redundant parts manufacturing.
- Find relevant proposal content for reuse extracted from many, often very large proposals.
- Speed up project execution and increase profitability.
- Reduce legal claims and liabilities by easily accessing relevant contractual and legal commitments as they evolve over time.
Download the industry brochure.
This Pathfinder paper navigates decision-makers through the issues surrounding a specific technology or business case, explores the business value of adoption, and recommends the range of considerations and concrete next steps in the decision-making process.
What is Cognitive Search? Forrester, one of the leading analyst firms, defines Cognitive Search in a recent report as: The new generation of enterprise search that employs AI technologies such as natural language processing and machine learning to ingest, understand, organize, and query digital content from multiple data sources. Here is a shorter version, easy to memorize: Cognitive Search = Search + NLP + AI/ML.
As a major biopharmaceutical research firm, AstraZeneca understands the need for comprehensive information collection, aggregation, and discovery to accelerate research and innovation. To facilitate this information collection and discovery in a timely manner, AstraZeneca decided that it needed a new approach to how it researched and handled information.