Big Projects on Track: Using Intelligent Search for Operational Excellence in Manufacturing
Learn how one of the largest rolling stock manufacturers in the world achieves operational excellence, decreases risks and achieves business objectives by leveraging Sinequa's AI-powered search & analytics platform to:
- Increase efficiency of 25,000 knowledge workers amounting to savings of about €45M annually.
- Find networks of experts to create project teams faster speeding time to delivery and lowering cost.
- Obtain a 360° view of parts to find usable parts from the company and/or its suppliers, avoiding redundant parts manufacturing.
- Find relevant proposal content for reuse extracted from many, often very large proposals.
- Speed up project execution and increase profitability.
- Reduce legal claims and liabilities by easily accessing relevant contractual and legal commitments as they evolve over time.
Download the industry brochure.
90% of the information relevant to investigations and audits hides in unstructured sources such as documents, emails, and chat messages. Yet, the common investigative and audit tools only handle structured information. As a result, investigators try to fill the gap with manual effort, wasting up to 10 hours per week hunting for clues.
Learn how a leading global manufacturer leveraged automation to provide unified, relevant information to employees across the organization. The result? Billions of dollars in savings, better project teams for faster time to market, reduced mistakes and elimination of duplicate products, and much more.
APQC partnered with Sinequa, to survey more than 200 high-level knowledge management (KM) and IT leaders (director level and above) in large organizations (those with 10,000 or more employees) across North America and Europe. We specifically targeted people with a deep understanding of the current state of search inside their organizations and who were either responsible for or key stakeholders in knowledge and information management strategy. Get their thoughts