Do you want to be at the forefront of leading-edge technology in a rapidly-growing market?
Do you like helping customers connect technology with the needs of their business ? Let’s talk.
Are you interested in this position ?
Sinequa provides a Cognitive Search and Analytics platform for Global 2000 companies and government agencies, unifying text and data and serving up the results with powerful analytics. Millions of users in the world’s largest and most information-intensive organizations rely on Sinequa to put business-critical information at the fingertips of their employees, including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Atos, Biogen, Credit Agricole, Mercer, and Siemens. Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant and the Forrester Wave, Sinequa is growing rapidly and is looking for a talented C#/Java/C++ developer located in Paris, whose main mission will be to contribute to the evolution and maintenance of the Sinequa Enterprise Search platform.
- High C# and Java proficiency.
- C++ proficiency.
- Good all-around algorithmic skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage workload priorities.
- Interest in mapping end-user level functionalities to architectural specifications.
- Experience and interest in designing complex components, especially :- Indexing connectors to several ECM software
- Enterprise software general features (client/server, distributed architectures, databases, ?)
- Interest or experience content analytics algorithms, especially:- Information retrieval
- Query processing algorithms
- Natural Language Processing
- Significant experience with Windows & Linux debugging (Visual Studio, gdb , gcc ).
- Good understanding of Windows & Linux OS internals (APIs , memory management, I/O, …).
Sinequa embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds. The more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Sinequa powers the Information-Driven economy. Companies are realizing that being data-driven isn’t enough, but to succeed in today’s highly-competitive and fast-moving market they must capitalize on the value buried away in the huge volume of their unstructured information (text) in addition to structured data. Sinequa enables information-driven operations by providing a Cognitive Search and Analytics platform that brings together all enterprise information assets and intelligently serves up the most pertinent information and insights regardless of content, source system, or format. We do this through a state-of-the-art engine that applies natural language processing and machine learning to make sense of the vast and rapidly growing content in today’s organizations.
Sinequa’s software platform brings whole-enterprise search and powerful analytics to Global 2000 companies and government agencies. Leveraging Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines and the Forrester Wave for Cognitive Search and Discovery, the world’s largest and most information-intensive organizations – including AstraZeneca, Airbus, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Siemens – rely on Sinequa to put business-critical information at the fingertips of their employees.
Discover our culture.
"We strive for a culture that establishes the priorities for the organization and creates an atmosphere where employees can freely pursue the three marks of personal achievement: Excellence, Autonomy, and Purpose."