Do you want to be at the forefront of leading-edge technology in a rapidly-growing market?
Do you like helping customers connect technology with the needs of their business ? Let’s talk.
Are you interested in this position ?
The Customer Success Manager is accountable primarily for the business development of our customer base, in order to ensure they do capitalize on their usage of our platform, both in terms of content indexed and use cases/business value over time.
By doing so, the Customer Success Manager will therefore be responsible for ensuring we have the right level of engagement on the projects, along side partners and customers and make sure we grow our services revenue in line with our license revenue for continuous success.
At Sinequa, we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
- Have regular contacts with our customer base’s key stakeholders (up to C-level) and act as the point of contact to discuss Sinequa’s deployment, usage, and expansion plans
- Design strategies to kick start projects quickly once a customer contract is signed, ensuring project velocity without sacrificing quality of outcomes
- Play a fundamental part in coaching customers to establish and manage their Change
- Create action plans to address customer needs and complaints, involving the right people at Sinequa (Customer Solutions, Support, R&D, and Operations as appropriate), and oversee the execution of those activities
- Establish Search Based applications roadmaps, accounting for both business value and deployment velocity
- Contribute to thought leadership and implementation best practices, both internally and externally
- Maintain a high-level status view/status of the account, accounting for risks and opportunities during the customer lifecycle
- Handle partner relationship related to our customer base, in close relationship with our partnership teams
- Advocate for customer success to our R&D team, in collaboration with the Consulting Director
- 3 to 5 Experience in Enterprise Software Applications (BPM, CRM, ERP, BI, Data Analytics software solutions…) and/or with Systems Integrators or Consulting firms whereby gaining experience in transformational projects including the necessity to drive structural and process change
- A technologist, able to explain complex technology in simple words and convey the business benefits of enterprise technology solutions
- Experience selling to VP and C-level executives in complex sales processes for Fortune 1000 enterprises with many buyers, including direct interaction with IT and business stakeholders
- Knowledge of and familiarity with complex technology in the data and/or analytics space
- Fluent in French and English
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent business experience
Bonus points for:
- Master’s degree, preferably in a technical field
- Experience with search and search platforms
- Experience with analytics, business intelligence, or data science
- Experience with Machine Learning and/or Big Data
- Experience with unstructured data (NLP, text processing)
- Comfortable giving inspiring presentations to various profiles involved in projects
- Strong communicator (both oral and written)
- Can engage customers in strategic discussions related to their operations, goals & performance
- Team player who thrives on collaboration
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create new business opportunities
- Sales-minded but with technical interests; you are not satisfied with just the technological “what” but are also interested in the “how”
- High level of energy and self-driven
- Results-oriented problem-solver looking for the next challenge
The standard stuff:
- Role is based in Paris, France but covers EMEA customers
- Reporting to the EMEA Consulting Director
Sinequa embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds. The more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Sinequa powers the Information-Driven economy. Companies are realizing that being data-driven isn’t enough, but to succeed in today’s highly-competitive and fast-moving market they must capitalize on the value buried away in the huge volume of their unstructured information (text) in addition to structured data. Sinequa enables information-driven operations by providing a Cognitive Search and Analytics platform that brings together all enterprise information assets and intelligently serves up the most pertinent information and insights regardless of content, source system, or format. We do this through a state-of-the-art engine that applies natural language processing and machine learning to make sense of the vast and rapidly growing content in today’s organizations.
Sinequa’s software platform brings whole-enterprise search and powerful analytics to Global 2000 companies and government agencies. Leveraging Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines and the Forrester Wave for Cognitive Search and Discovery, the world’s largest and most information-intensive organizations – including AstraZeneca, Airbus, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Siemens – rely on Sinequa to put business-critical information at the fingertips of their employees.
Discover our culture.
"We strive for a culture that establishes the priorities for the organization and creates an atmosphere where employees can freely pursue the three marks of personal achievement: Excellence, Autonomy, and Purpose."