Do you want to be at the forefront of leading-edge technology in a rapidly-growing market?
Do you like helping customers connect technology with the needs of their business ? Let’s talk.
Are you interested in this position ?
As a DevOp, you are part of our engineering team and bridge the gap between developers and IT. You guide code releases from development to distribution.
Your responsibilities include optimizing and improving the performance and implementation of our development process. To be successful in this role, you should have a proven experience on how to build a software product from source code to installable package. You are familiar with the standard DevOps tools: Git, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Building and packaging the Sinequa products.
- Managing the development tools (Jenkins, Jira, GitHub, …)
- Implementing and managing the CI (Continuous Integration) pipeline.
- Configuration management.
- Managing code changes over the different releases.
- Automating the build process (Continuous Integration).
- Implementing and maintaining the monitoring and reporting tools.
- Builds Monitoring.
- Master’s degree in engineering.
- 3-5 years of background in software development companies.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as DevOps in a software development company.
- Windows system administration background.
- Experience in coding and scripting.
- Good knowledge in DevOps tools: Jenkins, Git, Jira, scripts.
- Good knowledge in software development lifecycle.
- Team spirit and good communication abilities.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good understanding of Enterprise Software.
- Fluency in French and English.
- Configuration management tools, e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef.
- Cloud Environments including AWS, Azure and Google.
- Integrating various products using APIs enabling a joined up automated approach.
- Monitoring systems e.g. Splunk, Grafana.
- Role is based in Paris.
- You will be reporting to the Product Management Manager.
Sinequa embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds. The more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Sinequa powers the Information-Driven economy. Companies are realizing that being data-driven isn’t enough, but to succeed in today’s highly-competitive and fast-moving market they must capitalize on the value buried away in the huge volume of their unstructured information (text) in addition to structured data. Sinequa enables information-driven operations by providing a Cognitive Search and Analytics platform that brings together all enterprise information assets and intelligently serves up the most pertinent information and insights regardless of content, source system, or format. We do this through a state-of-the-art engine that applies natural language processing and machine learning to make sense of the vast and rapidly growing content in today’s organizations.
Sinequa’s software platform brings whole-enterprise search and powerful analytics to Global 2000 companies and government agencies. Leveraging Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines and the Forrester Wave for Cognitive Search and Discovery, the world’s largest and most information-intensive organizations – including AstraZeneca, Airbus, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Siemens – rely on Sinequa to put business-critical information at the fingertips of their employees.
Discover our culture.
"We strive for a culture that establishes the priorities for the organization and creates an atmosphere where employees can freely pursue the three marks of personal achievement: Excellence, Autonomy, and Purpose."