Do you want to be at the forefront of leading-edge technology in a rapidly-growing market?
Do you like helping customers connect technology with the needs of their business ? Let’s talk.
Are you interested in this position ?
Sinequa is an independent software vendor providing a cognitive search and analytics platform for Global 2000 companies and government agencies. Combining search with advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms, the solution extracts insight from both structured and unstructured data for users in their work context. Sinequa has been recognized as a leader in both the Gartner 2021 Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines and the Forrester Wave™: Cognitive Search & Knowledge Discovery Solutions Q3 2021. Our customers include names such as Airbus, Alstom, AstraZeneca, Atos, BASF, Pfizer, Covea, Crédit Agricole, DZ Bank, French MoD, Mercer, Siemens, Société Générale and Volkswagen.
Primary job duty is to sell Sinequa’s software platform to prospects and existing customers in targeted data driven verticals (Finance, Manufacturing, Pharma …) in the DACH market. (Germany, Austria and Switzerland - German-speaking Europe). We are looking for an individual contributor who has demonstrated skills in generating large revenues within Fortune Global 2000 companies. Work is non-routine and involves managing complex sales. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with business stakeholders.
- Drive licensing revenue and market share in the defined territory
- Manage sales through forecasting, account strategy and planning
- Prospect and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Develop sales proposals encompassing all aspects of Sinequa platform with the assistance of internal resources such as marketing, presales, R&D…
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition
- Work on deals along with partners (Technology alliances and System Integrators)
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers
- Travel is required
- Master’s Degree in Business or Engineering
- 5+ years of sales experience with a software vendor or a system integrator
- Able to manage complex sales
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience selling into Director and C suites as well as selling to IT Technical audience
- German native speaker
- Fluent in English
- Experience in areas such as data analytics, AI, Machine Learning, cognitive computing, data mining, BI, Big Data and Enterprise software solutions
- Technically adept
- Qualities such as intellectual curiosity, forward-thinking, enthusiastic, “hunter” spirit, autonomy, result-oriented, tenacity, sense of customer satisfaction, teamwork
- Home office, preferred in North Rhine Westphalia / Duesseldorf region
Sinequa embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds. The more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Sinequa powers the Information-Driven economy. Companies are realizing that being data-driven isn’t enough, but to succeed in today’s highly-competitive and fast-moving market they must capitalize on the value buried away in the huge volume of their unstructured information (text) in addition to structured data. Sinequa enables information-driven operations by providing a Cognitive Search and Analytics platform that brings together all enterprise information assets and intelligently serves up the most pertinent information and insights regardless of content, source system, or format. We do this through a state-of-the-art engine that applies natural language processing and machine learning to make sense of the vast and rapidly growing content in today’s organizations.
Sinequa’s software platform brings whole-enterprise search and powerful analytics to Global 2000 companies and government agencies. Leveraging Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines and the Forrester Wave for Cognitive Search and Discovery, the world’s largest and most information-intensive organizations – including AstraZeneca, Airbus, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Siemens – rely on Sinequa to put business-critical information at the fingertips of their employees.
Discover our culture.
"We strive for a culture that establishes the priorities for the organization and creates an atmosphere where employees can freely pursue the three marks of personal achievement: Excellence, Autonomy, and Purpose."