Do you want to be at the forefront of leading-edge technology in a rapidly-growing market?
Do you like helping customers connect technology with the needs of their business ? Let’s talk.
Are you interested in this position ?
- Create structured test plans and test cases.
- Execute exploratory and automated tests.
- Enhance existing test scenarii written in C#.
- Design, develop and execute Unit Testing of core libraries.
- Install and configure third party software to create test environments.
- Collaborate with product managers and developers in Agile mode.
- Conduct manual tests when needed, based on code review.
- Mastery of Object Oriented programming language (C# or Java).
- System administration skills on Windows and Linux platforms (networking, firewall, …).
- Experience with virtualization platforms such as Hyper-V, VMWare, VirtualBox.
- Good knowledge of SQL and Databases.
- Hands-on experience with Enterprise Software (ECM, Collaborative tools, Directories …).
- Ability to investigate on issues.
- Motivation, autonomy, curiosity, understanding priorities.
Sinequa is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusivity and to building a team that represents a diversity of backgrounds. We aim to attract qualified candidates without regard to status as protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. The more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Sinequa powers the Information-Driven economy. Companies are realizing that being data-driven isn’t enough, but to succeed in today’s highly-competitive and fast-moving market they must capitalize on the value buried away in the huge volume of their unstructured information (text) in addition to structured data. Sinequa enables information-driven operations by providing a Cognitive Search and Analytics platform that brings together all enterprise information assets and intelligently serves up the most pertinent information and insights regardless of content, source system, or format. We do this through a state-of-the-art engine that applies natural language processing and machine learning to make sense of the vast and rapidly growing content in today’s organizations.
Sinequa’s software platform brings whole-enterprise search and powerful analytics to Global 2000 companies and government agencies. Leveraging Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines and the Forrester Wave for Cognitive Search and Discovery, the world’s largest and most information-intensive organizations – including AstraZeneca, Airbus, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Siemens – rely on Sinequa to put business-critical information at the fingertips of their employees.
Discover our culture.
"We strive for a culture that establishes the priorities for the organization and creates an atmosphere where employees can freely pursue the three marks of personal achievement: Excellence, Autonomy, and Purpose."