Sales Consultant - France.
Do you want to be at the forefront of leading-edge technology in a rapidly-growing market?
Do you like helping customers connect technology with the needs of their business ? Let’s talk.
Are you interested in this position ?
Sinequa is an independent software vendor providing a cognitive search and analytics platform for Global 2000 companies and government agencies. Combining search with advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms, the solution extracts insight from both structured and unstructured data for users in their work context. Sinequa has been recognized as a leader in both the Gartner 2021 Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines and the Forrester Wave™: Cognitive Search & Knowledge Discovery Solutions Q3 2021. Our customers include names such as Airbus, Alstom, AstraZeneca, Atos, BASF, Pfizer, Covea, Crédit Agricole, DZ Bank, French MoD, Mercer, Siemens, Société Générale and Volkswagen.
The Sales Consultant brings technical expertise and deep knowledge of Sinequa’s offering to the entire pre-sales process to plan and deliver PoCs built using Sinequa software that showcase the platform’s capabilities in the customer’s business context. Sales Consultant are able to understand and translate customer’s needs and identify the technical capabilities and approach that best addresses those needs. They then craft, communicate, and demonstrate the benefits that a Sinequa solution provides.
At Sinequa, you will work with a group of smart, driven Account Managers, other Sales Consultants, and Solution Consultants in a highly collaborative open office environment. You will be using artificial intelligence that drives actual business benefits, thanks to advanced technology (NLP, ML, DL).
- Assist the Sales team by partnering with Account managers to participate on prospect sales calls & meetings and understand customer needs
- Demonstrate an understanding of the customer’s business and how Sinequa can bring value to their situation in order to help driving the Solution cycle
- Give demonstrations of Sinequa software, explaining the benefits of its various features
- Create and deliver tailored presentations that speak to Sinequa’s capabilities, experience, and suitability for the prospect’s goals
- Identify customer goals in the sales process, through discovery sessions, to scope and define Proofs-of-Concept (including resource and timeline estimates) to address their needs and guide vision
- Oversee and manage the execution of PoCs
- Educate prospects in technical details and capabilities of Sinequa software
- Respond to technical portions of RFIs and RFPs by using and tailoring answers from Sinequa’s technical answer database, and writing new answers when required
- Minimum of 5 years of direct and highly technical pre-sales experience selling a highly configurable software product/platform, including software presentations, demonstrations, and PoCs (as a pre-sales engineer, solution consultant, solution architect, or equivalent)
- Hands-on technical configuration expertise with an enterprise-class software platform
- Experience selling to Director-level executives in complex Solution processes for Fortune 2000 enterprises with many buyers, including direct interaction with IT and business stakeholders
- Demonstrated success in customer-facing roles
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (CS/IS/IT, engineering)
Bonus points for:
- Master’s degree
- Experience with search and search platforms
- Experience with analytics, business intelligence, or data science
- Experience with Machine Learning, Deep Learning and/or Big Data
- Experience with unstructured data (NLP, text processing)
- Familiarity with enterprise content management systems
- Thrives on understanding and meeting customer needs, as well as articulate benefits in both quantifiable and qualitative ways
- Knows how to tailor and deliver software demonstrations to the audience for the greatest possible impact
- Comfortable giving presentations to senior leaders and medium-sized groups
- Sales-minded but with technical interests; desires to be hands-on with technology
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Team player who thrives on collaboration
- Adaptable and flexible, someone who loves a fast-paced environment and eschews routine
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, looking to contribute from day one
- You will be reporting directly to the Director of EMEA Customer Solutions based in Paris
Sinequa is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusivity and to building a team that represents a diversity of backgrounds. We aim to attract qualified candidates without regard to status as protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. The more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Sinequa powers the Information-Driven economy. Companies are realizing that being data-driven isn’t enough, but to succeed in today’s highly-competitive and fast-moving market they must capitalize on the value buried away in the huge volume of their unstructured information (text) in addition to structured data. Sinequa enables information-driven operations by providing a Cognitive Search and Analytics platform that brings together all enterprise information assets and intelligently serves up the most pertinent information and insights regardless of content, source system, or format. We do this through a state-of-the-art engine that applies natural language processing and machine learning to make sense of the vast and rapidly growing content in today’s organizations.
Sinequa’s software platform brings whole-enterprise search and powerful analytics to Global 2000 companies and government agencies. Leveraging Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines and the Forrester Wave for Cognitive Search and Discovery, the world’s largest and most information-intensive organizations – including AstraZeneca, Airbus, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Siemens – rely on Sinequa to put business-critical information at the fingertips of their employees.
Discover our culture.
"We strive for a culture that establishes the priorities for the organization and creates an atmosphere where employees can freely pursue the three marks of personal achievement: Excellence, Autonomy, and Purpose."