Do you want to be at the forefront of leading-edge technology in a rapidly-growing market?
Do you like helping customers connect technology with the needs of their business ? Let’s talk.
Are you interested in this position ?
- As a specialist in large enterprise software deployments, you will be working at the Sinequa Center of Excellence, to connect the dots between the Sinequa product team, the field operations and the most intensive and large Sinequa customers and prospects.
- Building up a strong and reliable Intelligent Enterprise Search platform dealing with hundreds of million documents, tens of billions of database records, multiple geographies and strong security constraints requires a strict and precise methodology and expertise. You’ll be driving this activity, after becoming one of the leading specialist of the Sinequa platform characteristics and technical capabilities.
- Reporting to the VP Global Operations, your role is worldwide, to support both large implementations in North America, EMEA and Japan, as well as contributing to the product roadmap.
- As a key member of the Center of Excellence, you have a transversal role within the company, working in close collaboration with the North America operations, the EMEA operations and the R&D team based in Paris.
- As a trusted technical adviser, you take part in building up a global methodology, performances guidelines, benchmarks, abacus, next generation hosting capabilities, to help Sinequa customers reaching the next level, and keeping yourself at the highest level of knowledge of Sinequa software.
- By your experiments and studies, as well as the various participation to Sinequa deployments, you help our customers and partners ecosystem continuously pushing back the limits of what is possible.
Your technical backgrounds:
- Expert in Enterprise Software large deployments, and high-available, reliable and secure implementations. You may have designed very large Microsoft Enterprise solutions (MS SQL, Sharepoint, Azure) and multiple other solutions like SAP, Oracle applications, OpenText, IBM solutions).
- Experience architecting IT infrastructure for scalable, distributed systems.
- Technical knowledge of datacenter network architecture and large-scale private cloud networks.
- Good understanding of Big Data and Artificial Intelligence main concepts and good practices. At the cutting edge of innovation in terms of platforms, operating systems, virtualization, containerization, hardware qualification.
- You certainly hold a BA/BS degree in engineering, computer science, from possibly one the the most famous engineering schools.
- Six years or more of experience as a technical architect in an IT infrastructure environment or in a Client-facing or IT staff role (including working as a member of a professional services or IT engineering team). Four or more years of experience of presenting and delivering technical solutions.
- Multiple security, architecture, and industry certifications such as (Microsoft, Amazon, etc.)
- Strong competency in generating solution documentation for both internal stakeholders and clients in the form of diagrams, slides, documents, spreadsheets.
- Experience in areas such as data analytics, AI, Machine Learning, cognitive computing, data mining, BI, Big Data and Enterprise software solutions.
- Always eager to help, with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Highly organized and multi-tasking ability.
- International multicultural dimension, to facilitate co-working and knowledge sharing with North American colleagues and customers.
- Perfect English speaker.
- Excellent communicator (both oral and written).
- Team player who thrives on collaboration.
- Adaptable and flexible, someone who loves a fast-paced environment and eschews routine.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, looking to contribute from day one.
- Always looking for the next challenge.
Sinequa embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds. The more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Sinequa powers the Information-Driven economy. Companies are realizing that being data-driven isn’t enough, but to succeed in today’s highly-competitive and fast-moving market they must capitalize on the value buried away in the huge volume of their unstructured information (text) in addition to structured data. Sinequa enables information-driven operations by providing a Cognitive Search and Analytics platform that brings together all enterprise information assets and intelligently serves up the most pertinent information and insights regardless of content, source system, or format. We do this through a state-of-the-art engine that applies natural language processing and machine learning to make sense of the vast and rapidly growing content in today’s organizations.
Sinequa’s software platform brings whole-enterprise search and powerful analytics to Global 2000 companies and government agencies. Leveraging Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines and the Forrester Wave for Cognitive Search and Discovery, the world’s largest and most information-intensive organizations – including AstraZeneca, Airbus, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Siemens – rely on Sinequa to put business-critical information at the fingertips of their employees.
Discover our culture.
"We strive for a culture that establishes the priorities for the organization and creates an atmosphere where employees can freely pursue the three marks of personal achievement: Excellence, Autonomy, and Purpose."