Do you want to be at the forefront of leading-edge technology in a rapidly-growing market?
Do you like helping customers connect technology with the needs of their business ? Let’s talk.
Are you interested in this position ?
The Solution Consultant is a technical expert in Sinequa software focused on supporting our partners/customers during the implementation phase. They act as the expert in order to accelerate deployments, as well as working with the partner/customer to stimulate further usage of the platform through business value driven use cases.
Solution Consultants are all about robustness of implementation, ensuring proper joint governance with customers and partners, and scalability. They’re familiar with enterprise architecture and integration. They’re also assisting partners and customers extending the platform’s functionalities though plugins (leveraging the .Net Framework), for their specific business needs when appropriate.
You will be using artificial intelligence that drives actual business benefits, thanks to advanced technology (NLP, ML) combined with large-scale data processing solutions (Spark, TensorFlow).
- Configure the Sinequa software to connect to data sources, index and analyze documents, optimize searches, and present results to business users.
- Extend and customize the Sinequa platform to meet highly-specific customer needs, particularly for information presentation and occasionally information ingestion.
- Give presentations and answer detailed questions on the technical aspects of Sinequa – architecture, operation, and capabilities.
- Potentially give demonstrations of Sinequa software, explaining the benefits of its various features in the context of the requirements.
- Educate prospects, customers and partners in the proper use of Sinequa software.
- Provide written answers to technical questions and create technical documentation about the daily operations and use of the Sinequa software.
- You will also potentially be engaged in new use case prototyping on a regular basis, mostly by delivering POCs.
- Experience with the following technologies: .NET, HTML, CSS.
- 2/3+ years of programming experience with an object-oriented language (preferably C#) and/or formal training in structured programming.
- Great understanding of enterprise architectures.
- Great understanding of project governance and ensuring objectives are shared and aligned by all stakeholders.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with Machine Learning and/or Big Data (Spark, Tensorflow).
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (CS/IS/IT, engineering).
- Fluency in English and French.
- Strong technical player with a great understanding of the projects’ goals and “big picture”.
- Comfortable giving technical presentations and adapting it to the audience.
- Strong communicator (both oral and written).
- Team player who thrives on collaboration.
- Adaptable and flexible, someone who loves a fast-paced environment and eschews routine.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, looking to contribute from day 1.
- Results-oriented problem-solver looking for the next challenge.
- You are demonstrably a very independent team player. You have work experience in an international team, working across national borders
- Master’s degree.
- Experience in enterprise search.
- Experience in content management.
- Experience in knowledge and information management (ontologies, thesauri etc.).
- Experience in cloud solutions (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure).
- Experience or formal training in databases and structured data.
- Experience with unstructured data (NLP, text processing).
- Experience in software sales.
- Experience with Angular, Bootstrap and other modern application and UI frameworks.
- Third European Language, ideally German.
Sinequa embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds. The more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Sinequa powers the Information-Driven economy. Companies are realizing that being data-driven isn’t enough, but to succeed in today’s highly-competitive and fast-moving market they must capitalize on the value buried away in the huge volume of their unstructured information (text) in addition to structured data. Sinequa enables information-driven operations by providing a Cognitive Search and Analytics platform that brings together all enterprise information assets and intelligently serves up the most pertinent information and insights regardless of content, source system, or format. We do this through a state-of-the-art engine that applies natural language processing and machine learning to make sense of the vast and rapidly growing content in today’s organizations.
Sinequa’s software platform brings whole-enterprise search and powerful analytics to Global 2000 companies and government agencies. Leveraging Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines and the Forrester Wave for Cognitive Search and Discovery, the world’s largest and most information-intensive organizations – including AstraZeneca, Airbus, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Siemens – rely on Sinequa to put business-critical information at the fingertips of their employees.
Discover our culture.
"We strive for a culture that establishes the priorities for the organization and creates an atmosphere where employees can freely pursue the three marks of personal achievement: Excellence, Autonomy, and Purpose."