Do you want to be at the forefront of leading-edge technology in a rapidly-growing market?
Do you like helping customers connect technology with the needs of their business ? Let’s talk.
Are you interested in this position ?
As a technical expert in Sinequa software, you will be dedicated to incidents resolution and focused on customer satisfaction. You must be comfortable with complex incidents management, technical nuances of software and hardware, and you must be able to adapt yourself to answer specific requirements by respecting customers contract agreement (SLAs).
- Provide direct technical support to our customers and partners.
- Analyze, test and technically investigate all reported problems.
- Reproduce complex customers incidents and environments.
- Report product issues to the R&D department.
- Provide technical solutions to address customers issues.
- Manage, escalate, and control incidents until closure.
- Take initiatives and ownership of problems in order to solve them.
- Respect SLAs.
- Organize investigations and problem-solving actions to help the customers and communicate proactively with them.
- Identify customers’ needs and provide technical guidance.
- Deep understanding of Windows and Linux OS.
- Experience with VMware and/or other virtualization technologies.
- Good understanding of Web application concepts.
- Experience with SQL.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Experience with the following technologies: .NET, HTML, CSS.
- Experience in customer support environment.
- Always eager to help on problem-solving.
- Focus on customer satisfaction.
- Highly organized and multi-tasking ability.
- Good communicator (both oral and written).
- Team player who thrives on collaboration.
- Adaptable and flexible, someone who loves a fast-paced environment and eschews routine.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, looking to contribute from day one.
- Always looking for the next challenge.
- Experience in enterprise search.
- Experience in content management.
- Experience or formal training in databases and structured data.
- Experience with unstructured data (NLP, text processing).
- Experience with Machine Learning and/or Big Data.
- Master’s degree.
Sinequa embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds. The more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Sinequa powers the Information-Driven economy. Companies are realizing that being data-driven isn’t enough, but to succeed in today’s highly-competitive and fast-moving market they must capitalize on the value buried away in the huge volume of their unstructured information (text) in addition to structured data. Sinequa enables information-driven operations by providing a Cognitive Search and Analytics platform that brings together all enterprise information assets and intelligently serves up the most pertinent information and insights regardless of content, source system, or format. We do this through a state-of-the-art engine that applies natural language processing and machine learning to make sense of the vast and rapidly growing content in today’s organizations.
Sinequa’s software platform brings whole-enterprise search and powerful analytics to Global 2000 companies and government agencies. Leveraging Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines and the Forrester Wave for Cognitive Search and Discovery, the world’s largest and most information-intensive organizations – including AstraZeneca, Airbus, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Siemens – rely on Sinequa to put business-critical information at the fingertips of their employees.
Discover our culture.
"We strive for a culture that establishes the priorities for the organization and creates an atmosphere where employees can freely pursue the three marks of personal achievement: Excellence, Autonomy, and Purpose."