Do you want to be at the forefront of leading-edge technology in a rapidly-growing market?
Do you like helping customers connect technology with the needs of their business ? Let’s talk.
Are you interested in this position ?
Bridge the Information gap. At Sinequa, we connect people, knowledge and information. Our unique Enterprise Search platform does allow large and complex organizations to find content, derive meaning and present information in context. We are searching our Technical Community Manager to animate our growing Community.
Like any trendy technology in a fast-evolving market, Sinequa needs to quickly build a large group of skilled partners and users who not only master the technology but also belong to what is commonly called a ‘technical community’.
Our technical community is made of hundreds of people who exchange, share, learn from each other, via digital platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, but also thanks to the Sinequa’s communication channels like Sinequa Overflow, Sinequa University, blogs, and some others.
Our community manager will have to bring this community to the next level, by driving
- A more programmatic approach and embed, recognize and reward our community of experts
- A personalized experience to inspire the next best repeatable practices
- Value and monetize the inputs coming from our community
A technical community improves customer satisfaction so that customers will continue developing their Sinequa footprint at large companies. A technical community can also support the success and repeatability of deployments by maintaining skillsets at the highest level across the largest possible cohort.
As a technical community manager, you will ensure that this community is strong and properly connected to Sinequa, whatever the situation. After initial trainings are delivered by senior trainers, you will stay in touch with certified people and guide them through relevant shared knowledge, which will turn any new learner into a true Sinequa expert.
After becoming a specialist of the Sinequa platform’s characteristics and technical capabilities, you’ll be responsible for driving all technical community management activity.
Reporting to the VP Center of Excellence, your role is worldwide, supporting large partners and customers in North America, EMEA and Japan.
As a member of the Center of Excellence, you will have a pivotal role within the company, working in close collaboration with North America operations, EMEA operations and the partner & alliances teams based in New York and Paris.
As a trusted technical adviser, you will take part in identifying and growing Sinequa skills across the world to help Sinequa develop the best implementation partner to our customers and prospects.
As a technical community manager, you will manage various tasks such as:
- Managing the global directory of trained and certified people from the community.
- Engaging with the community via email, social media, and Sinequa collaborative platforms.
- Reaching out to potential new candidates to help them learn about the Sinequa platform.
- Following up with and supporting newly certified people.
- Feeding product teams with technical requests from partners and users, reporting important insights from the community.
- Create and manage virtual community events.
- Creating content that will resonate with the technical audience.
Technology Community management is more than relationships. It’s also powered by numbers. In this role, you may study user data, activity rates, social media engagements and more to ensure your community is on track to achieve Sinequa customer’s goals and to help this community with the most effective tools and information.
Your technical background:
Since the community is largely made up of highly technical members, it’s important that you are have some technical background and the ability to expand your technical knowledge. As a technical community manager, your ability to become a Sinequa specialist with minimal instruction is also important.
A good understanding of key concepts in Artificial Intelligence is a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new and emerging technologies, methodologies and solutions in the Enterprise Software industry.
- Always eager to help with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task.
- International multicultural dimension to facilitate co-working and knowledge sharing with North American and European colleagues and customers.
- Excellent fluency in English.
- Excellent communicator (both oral and written, particularly in English).
- Team player who thrives on collaboration.
- Adaptable and flexible, someone who loves a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, looking to contribute from day one.
- Always looking for the next challenge.
Sinequa embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds. The more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Sinequa powers the Information-Driven economy. Companies are realizing that being data-driven isn’t enough, but to succeed in today’s highly-competitive and fast-moving market they must capitalize on the value buried away in the huge volume of their unstructured information (text) in addition to structured data. Sinequa enables information-driven operations by providing a Cognitive Search and Analytics platform that brings together all enterprise information assets and intelligently serves up the most pertinent information and insights regardless of content, source system, or format. We do this through a state-of-the-art engine that applies natural language processing and machine learning to make sense of the vast and rapidly growing content in today’s organizations.
Sinequa’s software platform brings whole-enterprise search and powerful analytics to Global 2000 companies and government agencies. Leveraging Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines and the Forrester Wave for Cognitive Search and Discovery, the world’s largest and most information-intensive organizations – including AstraZeneca, Airbus, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Siemens – rely on Sinequa to put business-critical information at the fingertips of their employees.
Discover our culture.
"We strive for a culture that establishes the priorities for the organization and creates an atmosphere where employees can freely pursue the three marks of personal achievement: Excellence, Autonomy, and Purpose."