Do you want to be at the forefront of leading-edge technology in a rapidly-growing market?
Do you like helping customers connect technology with the needs of their business ? Let’s talk.
Are you interested in this position ?
The UI/UX consultant will be a supporting role of the customer solutions organization, acting as a specialist role on all Front End related aspects.
In close collaboration with Sales and Solution consultants, he/she will bring his/her expertise in order to create visually appealing and relevant Search Based Applications (usually referred to as SBAs) on our platform for customers and prospects. While the role is focused on technical skills in order to augment the team’s development capabilities on the Front End side (based on Angular, Sass, Material Design), a good understanding and interest for good design principles is also expected.
In order to further accelerate POCs and projects, the UI/UX consultant will also collaborate with our Center of Excellence in order to design and implement sample Search Based Applications to accelerate time to value for customers, partners and prospects.
- Bring experience in complex enterprise application design and implementation, adapting UI/UX to specific user needs in creating Search Based Applications.
- Translate complex enterprise needs into elegant and simple User Interfaces, without compromising on functionalities to drive business impact.
- Support sales consultants in implementing the best user interface in POCs, with regards to the business case and value determined during discovery phases.
- Participate to paid engagements aiming at defining an appropriate user experience for the user audience of a project, in collaboration with our partners.
- Become the design system owner of our UI Framework, and act as a thought leader on how to design beautiful and compelling Search Based Applications.
- Implement and share through our internal github, entire portals and/or components to achieve maximum reuse across the teams.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a front-end developer/consultant role.
- Proven expertise on Front End technologies, more specifically Angular, Sass and Typescript.
- Good communication skills, including presentation during sales cycles and/or customer engagements.
- Experience with leveraging REST APIs.
- Good experience of leveraging Source Version Control systems, preferably git.
- Great debugging capabilities, using browser developer tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (CS/IS/IT, engineering).
- Fluency in English and French.
- Capable of understanding the customer/prospect context in order to come up with the best UI for his needs, in collaboration with the extended team involved.
- Comfortable giving presentations to technical profiles and Designers.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, looking to contribute from day 1.
- Team player who thrives on collaboration.
- Adaptable and flexible, someone who loves a fast-paced environment and eschews routine.
- Master’s degree.
- Experience with search and search platforms.
- Capable of using SQL language.
- Experience with C#.
- Experience with Mockup tools such as Balsamiq, Axure RP, Figma…
- Role is based in Paris.
- Must be willing to travel (10-20%).
- You will be reporting directly to the Director of EMEA Customer Solutions also based in Paris.
Sinequa embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds. The more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Sinequa powers the Information-Driven economy. Companies are realizing that being data-driven isn’t enough, but to succeed in today’s highly-competitive and fast-moving market they must capitalize on the value buried away in the huge volume of their unstructured information (text) in addition to structured data. Sinequa enables information-driven operations by providing a Cognitive Search and Analytics platform that brings together all enterprise information assets and intelligently serves up the most pertinent information and insights regardless of content, source system, or format. We do this through a state-of-the-art engine that applies natural language processing and machine learning to make sense of the vast and rapidly growing content in today’s organizations.
Sinequa’s software platform brings whole-enterprise search and powerful analytics to Global 2000 companies and government agencies. Leveraging Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines and the Forrester Wave for Cognitive Search and Discovery, the world’s largest and most information-intensive organizations – including AstraZeneca, Airbus, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Siemens – rely on Sinequa to put business-critical information at the fingertips of their employees.
Discover our culture.
"We strive for a culture that establishes the priorities for the organization and creates an atmosphere where employees can freely pursue the three marks of personal achievement: Excellence, Autonomy, and Purpose."