Account Executive SaaS.
Do you want to be at the forefront of leading-edge technology in a rapidly-growing market?
Do you like helping customers connect technology with the needs of their business ? Let’s talk.
Are you interested in this position ?
Sinequa powers the Information-Driven economy.
At Sinequa, we are passionate about helping companies connect their employees or customers to key information. We are leading the way in making any relevant content accessible in milliseconds.
We deliver on our vision: A modern workplace where people use natural language queries to securely search, find, and analyze any type of information, full-text or structured, regardless of the underlying data silos or applications.
Our technology, powered by the latest natural language processing and deep learning technology, is used across industries, to power digital workplaces, accelerate digital transformation, and provide workers with contextual and secure access to the data they need to achieve their missions.
We partner with some of the largest organizations in the world to change the way they use information. Our customers use our neural search platform to accelerate new drug discovery, optimize their customer support, or accelerate R&D innovation and product development like NASA’s next-generation spacecraft! If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
To extend the reach of our technology, we have launched the Sinequa Search Cloud, a next-gen cloud-hosted SaaS product leveraging our many years of experience delivering enterprise-grade search-based applications to the most demanding organizations in the world. If you’d like to embark on this exciting new journey, now is the perfect time to join us!
Sinequa is recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines and the Forrester Wave for Cognitive Search and Discovery.
As an Account Executive in Cloud & SaaS department, you’ll be part of a fast-growing environment focused on an ambitious mission: Build market and sell SaaS products leveraging Sinequa’s cutting edge search technology.
You understand what it means to sell a value-based solution to and engage with C-suite Executives. You’ll know how to navigate our prospects and/or customers’ organizations and drive to the closure of various SaaS business opportunities.
You are knowledgeable about your client’s challenges and business objectives. You know Sinequa’s products and services, and you understand how to align our software products to build a solution that your clients can’t live without.
You know and collect information on the competition, market trends and you provide feedback and insights to other internal teams. You can constantly adapt your pitch as you discover new ways of selling Sinequa SaaS products and share them with your teammates.
Your storytelling skills are unmatched so presenting to business line owners across multiple departments won’t be a problem for you. With the support of the search cloud engineering team, you are able to provide scripted demos of our product. You excel in dynamic environments so shifting gears at a moment's notice and providing excellent customer service is what you consistently deliver.
You are contributing to our products’ roadmap, collecting customer feedback and requests, and delivering those to internal teams.
Your Impact: Success will be measured by overall performance in bringing in net new clients and expanding existing accounts, all while delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Drive revenue and lead the full sales process including prospecting new leads, navigating the C-suite and business line owners, negotiating contracts, and closing new and renewal business.
- Provide recommendations based on a customer’s business needs and usage patterns.
- Collaborate with different members of the Cloud & SaaS team (Search Cloud Engineers, Customer Success Engineers, Product Managers, Leadership, etc.).
- Educate customers on the value of the Search Cloud in a thoughtful way.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including Product.
- Prepare and fine-tune various sales materials with attention to details.
- 5+ years of full cycle sales experience, in SaaS.
- You are an adept storyteller, effectively engaging and developing relationships with senior managers and the C-suite.
- Scientific Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role.
- You have experience in a client-facing role (internal or external customers/or desire to be in a customer-facing environment).
- You understand the importance of timely communications and see value in collaborating with colleagues to find the best possible solution.
- You are a quick learner and willing to get out of your comfort zone.
- Capability to tactfully navigate and effectively address client messaging and recommendations.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly define dependencies, issues, and outline mitigation plans against risks.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both the technology and business communities.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, looking to contribute from day one.
- You have worked in a highly matrixed environment and understand how to sell internally as well as externally.
- You’ve sold SaaS software that can be used across every stakeholder, multiple departments, and every industry.
- You are passionate about tech products and enjoy adopting them.
- You enjoy traveling and have the ability to travel 20-30% of the time.
Perks & Benefits Highlights:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Introductory week in Paris, France
- Five weeks of vacation (in addition to 9 company holidays)
- 12-week fully paid parental leave
- Generous Wellness reimbursement program
- Company-paid health benefits
- 401K with matching
- Tuition reimbursement program for continuing education
- Referral bonuses
- Fun team events and happy hours
- Healthy kitchen/snacks
- Charity donation matching program
- Robust Learning and Development program
- Commuter benefits
- 2 days additional PTO days granted for volunteering in optional community service events
- Cellular device reimbursement program
Sinequa is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusivity and to building a team that represents a diversity of backgrounds. We aim to attract qualified candidates without regard to status as protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. The more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Sinequa powers the Information-Driven economy. Companies are realizing that being data-driven isn’t enough, but to succeed in today’s highly-competitive and fast-moving market they must capitalize on the value buried away in the huge volume of their unstructured information (text) in addition to structured data. Sinequa enables information-driven operations by providing a Cognitive Search and Analytics platform that brings together all enterprise information assets and intelligently serves up the most pertinent information and insights regardless of content, source system, or format. We do this through a state-of-the-art engine that applies natural language processing and machine learning to make sense of the vast and rapidly growing content in today’s organizations.
Sinequa’s software platform brings whole-enterprise search and powerful analytics to Global 2000 companies and government agencies. Leveraging Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines and the Forrester Wave for Cognitive Search and Discovery, the world’s largest and most information-intensive organizations – including AstraZeneca, Airbus, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Siemens – rely on Sinequa to put business-critical information at the fingertips of their employees.
Discover our culture.
"We strive for a culture that establishes the priorities for the organization and creates an atmosphere where employees can freely pursue the three marks of personal achievement: Excellence, Autonomy, and Purpose."