Do you want to be at the forefront of leading-edge technology in a rapidly-growing market?
Do you like helping customers connect technology with the needs of their business ? Let’s talk.
Are you interested in this position ?
Sinequa is an AI-Powered Enterprise Search Platform for Fortune 2000 companies and government agencies offering users Unified Information Access to all enterprise data, structured and unstructured. Millions of users in the world’s largest and most knowledge-intensive organizations rely on Sinequa to put business-critical information at the fingertips of their employees. Sinequa has been recognized by top analyst firms like Gartner and Forrester as a Leader in the market.
Sinequa seeks to expand its Business Development team in North America. We are looking for a Partner Business Development Representative whose primary mission will be to develop and leverage our network of partner organizations. For targeting new partners, you will be connecting with high-level roles at key partner accounts, selling the value that Sinequa can bring to their organization, and connecting these individuals with leadership at Sinequa to develop the relationship. For existing partners, there is also the task of teaming with partner resources to build pipeline as part of ongoing BD functions. This is a strategic role that will work closely with Sinequa leadership to build a strong pipeline of business coming in from these partner organizations.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be able to clearly articulate Sinequa’s value proposition in relation to a given partner account’s focus, stay highly organized and consistent with outreach efforts, and communicate effectively with internal team members. A big part of the role involves articulating how Sinequa would bring value into a partner organization and determine if the target can help us open lines of dialogue with leadership at these companies to establish long-term relationships with key roles who know you as the face of the leading Enterprise Search solution on the market. This is a critical role because Sinequa’s partner network is key to our long-term growth strategy.
- Conduct research to identify target individuals in target partners accounts and map out their position within the organization’s hierarchy
- Make initial contact with prospective partner targets via multiple channels: phone, email, LinkedIn, internal referrals
- Communicate value of taking a meeting with key Sinequa partner program leadership
- Secure high-value meetings for the Channel Director of North America, SVP of North America Operations, and SVP of Corporate Development
- Maintain accurate database records across CRM systems
- Follow through on launching partner programs to develop leads in strategic Partner accounts
- Craft custom email messaging with acute attention to details
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related
- Able to speak to the use cases relevant to a target and understand our technical differentiators
- Minimum of 2 years work experience selling B2B Software
- Proven track record of success in hitting quota goals
- Excellent listening and communication skills including storytelling, the ability to create rapport, objection handling, and build trust
- Proactive self-starter, resilient, with a go-getter attitude
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Prior experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
Sinequa embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds. The more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Sinequa powers the Information-Driven economy. Companies are realizing that being data-driven isn’t enough, but to succeed in today’s highly-competitive and fast-moving market they must capitalize on the value buried away in the huge volume of their unstructured information (text) in addition to structured data. Sinequa enables information-driven operations by providing a Cognitive Search and Analytics platform that brings together all enterprise information assets and intelligently serves up the most pertinent information and insights regardless of content, source system, or format. We do this through a state-of-the-art engine that applies natural language processing and machine learning to make sense of the vast and rapidly growing content in today’s organizations.
Sinequa’s software platform brings whole-enterprise search and powerful analytics to Global 2000 companies and government agencies. Leveraging Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines and the Forrester Wave for Cognitive Search and Discovery, the world’s largest and most information-intensive organizations – including AstraZeneca, Airbus, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Siemens – rely on Sinequa to put business-critical information at the fingertips of their employees.
Discover our culture.
"We strive for a culture that establishes the priorities for the organization and creates an atmosphere where employees can freely pursue the three marks of personal achievement: Excellence, Autonomy, and Purpose."