Do you want to be at the forefront of leading-edge technology in a rapidly-growing market?
Do you like helping customers connect technology with the needs of their business ? Let’s talk.
Are you interested in this position ?
Sinequa is an AI-Powered Enterprise Search Platform for Fortune 2000 companies and government agencies offering users Unified Information Access to all enterprise data, structured and unstructured. Millions of users in the world’s largest and most knowledge-intensive organizations rely on Sinequa to put business critical information at the fingertips of their employees. Sinequa has been recognized by top analyst firms like Gartner and Forrester as a Leader in the market.
With mature operations in Europe and a successful launch in the US, Sinequa seeks to expand its business development team in North America. We are looking for a Business Development Representative whose primary mission will be to make initial contact with Leads and Prospects, qualify them, set up meetings for the Sales team, and work with Sales to successfully move the prospect down the sales pipeline to a Validated Opportunity. This is a strategic role that will focus on all the verticals we sell to (Life Sciences, Manufacturing and Financial Services).
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be able to work through a high number of Leads and Prospects, identify the highest priority leads based on their companies and roles, and customize your outreach to align with each prospect's interest and background. A big part of the role involves asking key questions that determine if the prospect can advance to the next stage in the sales cycle and establishing long-term relationships with prospects who know you as the face of the leading Enterprise Search solution on the market. This is a critical role because you’ll be the first impression that future customers get of Sinequa.
- Conduct research to identify prospects and learn about their needs and challenges regarding Enterprise Search
- Make initial contact with leads & prospects via multiple channels: phone, email, LinkedIn
- Qualify these leads & prospects
- Secure high value meetings for the Sales team
- Maintain accurate database records across CRM systems
- Follow through initial leads in strategic business accounts by gaining referrals and establishing connections with decision makers
- Craft custom email messaging with acute attention to details
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related
- Able to speak to the use cases relevant to a lead and understand our technical differentiators
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience selling B2B Software
- Proven track record of success in hitting quota
- Excellent listening and communication skills including storytelling, the ability to create rapport, and build trust
- Proactive self-starter, resilient, with a go-getter attitude
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Prior experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
Sinequa embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds. The more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Sinequa powers the Information-Driven economy. Companies are realizing that being data-driven isn’t enough, but to succeed in today’s highly-competitive and fast-moving market they must capitalize on the value buried away in the huge volume of their unstructured information (text) in addition to structured data. Sinequa enables information-driven operations by providing a Cognitive Search and Analytics platform that brings together all enterprise information assets and intelligently serves up the most pertinent information and insights regardless of content, source system, or format. We do this through a state-of-the-art engine that applies natural language processing and machine learning to make sense of the vast and rapidly growing content in today’s organizations.
Sinequa’s software platform brings whole-enterprise search and powerful analytics to Global 2000 companies and government agencies. Leveraging Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines and the Forrester Wave for Cognitive Search and Discovery, the world’s largest and most information-intensive organizations – including AstraZeneca, Airbus, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Siemens – rely on Sinequa to put business-critical information at the fingertips of their employees.
Discover our culture.
"We strive for a culture that establishes the priorities for the organization and creates an atmosphere where employees can freely pursue the three marks of personal achievement: Excellence, Autonomy, and Purpose."