Do you want to be at the forefront of leading-edge technology in a rapidly-growing market?
Do you like helping customers connect technology with the needs of their business ? Let’s talk.
Are you interested in this position ?
About the job:
Demo Engineers empower our company to articulate Sinequa’s vision and product value to our largest prospects, customers, and conference attendees. Be a part of the Sales Engineering Team at Sinequa by assisting the sales team on sales calls and requirements gathering workshops to understand the customer needs and translate business requirements into technical specifications for customized demonstrations. Install, configure and administer Sinequa enterprise software and connectors to various Structured and Unstructured data sources. Develop plugins and custom code to align demonstrations and/or solutions with specific business needs. Assist Sales Engineers in the creation of proposals for Proof of Concepts (PoC) and the execution of POCs. Respond to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for customer engagements and potential customers. Provide feedback to product management to align the product roadmap with customer expectations. Analyze and process indexed data using Natural Language Processing techniques, information retrieval tools and techniques, and machine learning. Build Taxonomy using text mining and data visualization techniques such as Data Categorization, Classification, and Clustering.
- Become a go-to expert on the Sinequa platform.
- Operate, maintain and improve our Demo environments, including monitoring, patching, new feature additions, and documentation.
- Create general purpose demonstrations showcasing newly released functionality in partnership with the PM organization.
- Assist in creating customized demos specific to the customer sales cycle and value propositions.
- Work with Customer Success and Professional Services to understand customer deployments and incorporate lessons learned into demonstrations.
- Stay current with emerging technologies and new features as they are released.
- Coordinate demo-related activities across the organization.
- Work with product, marketing, and sales teams to identify the segments and script the assets needed by segment.
- Work with sales to roll out talk tracks, train and test adoption.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience as Demo Engineer, Solutions Engineer, Sales Engineer, Software Engineer, Solutions Architect, or similar.
- Experience with Angular.
- Proficiency with any SQL-based database.
- Experience working with distributed systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a history of hands-on project management of large and small initiatives.
- Understanding of technology-agnostic, end-to-end software development, operations & maintenance best practices.
- Outstanding written communication skills: the ability to write knowledgeably, clearly and persuasively for a diverse range of audiences.
- Interest in sales processes, business value, and solving complex customer needs.
- Windows Server, IIS, and .NET experience.
- Experience with cloud computing on Azure, AWS or GCP.
- Prior consulting experience, especially at the enterprise level.
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) experience.
- Experience with enterprise search, knowledge management or information retrieval techniques and tools.
- Proficiency in French.
Sinequa embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds. The more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Sinequa powers the Information-Driven economy. Companies are realizing that being data-driven isn’t enough, but to succeed in today’s highly-competitive and fast-moving market they must capitalize on the value buried away in the huge volume of their unstructured information (text) in addition to structured data. Sinequa enables information-driven operations by providing a Cognitive Search and Analytics platform that brings together all enterprise information assets and intelligently serves up the most pertinent information and insights regardless of content, source system, or format. We do this through a state-of-the-art engine that applies natural language processing and machine learning to make sense of the vast and rapidly growing content in today’s organizations.
Sinequa’s software platform brings whole-enterprise search and powerful analytics to Global 2000 companies and government agencies. Leveraging Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines and the Forrester Wave for Cognitive Search and Discovery, the world’s largest and most information-intensive organizations – including AstraZeneca, Airbus, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Siemens – rely on Sinequa to put business-critical information at the fingertips of their employees.
Discover our culture.
"We strive for a culture that establishes the priorities for the organization and creates an atmosphere where employees can freely pursue the three marks of personal achievement: Excellence, Autonomy, and Purpose."