Do you want to be at the forefront of leading-edge technology in a rapidly-growing market?
Do you like helping customers connect technology with the needs of their business ? Let’s talk.
Are you interested in this position ?
Due to its recent success in Financial, HLS and Industrial sectors, we are looking for an individual contributor who has demonstrated skills in generating large deals within large data intensive organizations in an Enterprise technology software company.
- New customer acquisition and developing existing accounts.
- Teaming with Sinequa marketing and partnership teams, leveraging your own network of customers and partners, you will be responsible for the development of a robust sales pipeline on the East coast.
- Identify and present Sinequa key benefits to Business and tech leaders at VP and C levels.
- Manage the global sales cycle from initial meetings to POC/prototype to contract negotiation.
- Able to understand customer business and build a vision and ROI to accelerate the buying process
- Orchestrate the extended team (Sales Engineer, Customer Success, Legal, Finance, executives) appropriately and maintain constant communication across the team and management.
- Establish and build account strategy plan with partners (Technology alliances and System Integrators) to drive large opportunities.
- Report progress on a weekly basis.
- Experience selling Enterprise Software Solutions to Fortune 500 customers.
- Deep expertise in selling into one or more of the following verticals: Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Financial services.
- 7+ years of enterprise software sales experience is essential.
- Value selling mindset, as you are driving sales campaigns by understanding a customer’s industry.
- Understand the key challenges of large organizations and how the processing and analytics of unstructured data can give them a competitive edge.
- Good knowledge of enterprise search/AI technologies is a big plus but not essential if you have excellent knowledge of the Big Data/Analytics software ecosystem.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Comfortable selling at VP and C Level as well as selling to a technical audience (IT).
Bonus points for:
- Ideal: Experience with Enterprise Search platforms (Autonomy,Elastic, Lucidworks, IBM Watson, Coveo and the likes).
- Great: Experience with Employee Experience platform, Enterprise Content Management, Business Analytics, CRM, and any unstructured data processing solutions.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salaries and bonuses.
- Stock options.
- Five weeks of vacation (in addition to 9 company holidays).
- Company paid health benefits.
- 401k with matching.
- Referral bonuses.
- Fun team events and happy hours.
Sinequa embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds. The more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Sinequa powers the Information-Driven economy. Companies are realizing that being data-driven isn’t enough, but to succeed in today’s highly-competitive and fast-moving market they must capitalize on the value buried away in the huge volume of their unstructured information (text) in addition to structured data. Sinequa enables information-driven operations by providing a Cognitive Search and Analytics platform that brings together all enterprise information assets and intelligently serves up the most pertinent information and insights regardless of content, source system, or format. We do this through a state-of-the-art engine that applies natural language processing and machine learning to make sense of the vast and rapidly growing content in today’s organizations.
Sinequa’s software platform brings whole-enterprise search and powerful analytics to Global 2000 companies and government agencies. Leveraging Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines and the Forrester Wave for Cognitive Search and Discovery, the world’s largest and most information-intensive organizations – including AstraZeneca, Airbus, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Siemens – rely on Sinequa to put business-critical information at the fingertips of their employees.
Discover our culture.
"We strive for a culture that establishes the priorities for the organization and creates an atmosphere where employees can freely pursue the three marks of personal achievement: Excellence, Autonomy, and Purpose."