Do you want to be at the forefront of leading-edge technology in a rapidly-growing market?
Do you like helping customers connect technology with the needs of their business ? Let’s talk.
Are you interested in this position ?
Do you want to be at the forefront of leading edge technology in a rapidly growing market?
Do you like helping customers connect technology with the needs of their business? Let’s talk
Sinequa serves both large and complex organizations with the most complete enterprise search, ever. Customers employ our intelligent search platform to connect all content (both text and data), derive meaning, learn from user interactions, and present information in context. This solves content chaos and informs employees through a single, secure interface. They get the knowledge, expertise, and insights needed to make informed decisions and do more, faster. These organizations accelerate innovation, reduce rework, foster collaboration, ensure compliance, and increase productivity. Become Information-Driven™ with Sinequa. For more information visit www.sinequa.com
With mature operations in Europe, and a successful launch in the US, Sinequa seeks to expand its market presence in North America. We are looking for a Field Marketing Specialist, who will be responsible for planning and executing the demand generation and sales support activities within the US market.
Your main activities will be:
- Participate in the design of the marketing plan for North America region (targeting, communications and content, budget planning, events schedule, analysis and reporting of ROI)
- Work with Sales and external experts and build an appropriate mix of integrated campaign tactics, including events, round tables, email, webinars, social media, etc, to deliver the regional campaign goals within the budget allocation.
- Plan and execute field marketing events/tradeshows that deliver ROI to the business.
- Engage Marketing and Sales colleagues, both pre and post-events, to optimize results in terms of awareness, inquiries, and revenue.
- Create and adapt marketing assets for the region (videos, brochures, goodies, roll up …)
The ideal candidate will have marketing and event planning experience gained in a technology services-related or technology organization. He/she is efficient and well-organized, team-oriented, has attention to detail, results orientated, with strong written and verbal communication skills, initiative, task ownership, and enthusiasm.
We are looking for a talented Field Marketing Specialist with:
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B Marketing, preferably in Field Marketing and Demand Generation
- Experience in event management, from planning to execution
- Familiarity with lead acquisition and nurturing process and system using Salesforce CRM, email and social tools is a must have
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work with multiple teams and represent the company in a positive, professional manner
- Excellent organizational and project management skills: lead cross-functional virtual teams to deliver programs, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines and keep all programs on schedule
It’s even better if you are :
- Familiar with marketing automation platform and CRM systems (Pardot and Salesforce)
- Experienced within B2B Software is preferred
Sinequa embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds. The more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Sinequa powers the Information-Driven economy. Companies are realizing that being data-driven isn’t enough, but to succeed in today’s highly-competitive and fast-moving market they must capitalize on the value buried away in the huge volume of their unstructured information (text) in addition to structured data. Sinequa enables information-driven operations by providing a Cognitive Search and Analytics platform that brings together all enterprise information assets and intelligently serves up the most pertinent information and insights regardless of content, source system, or format. We do this through a state-of-the-art engine that applies natural language processing and machine learning to make sense of the vast and rapidly growing content in today’s organizations.
Sinequa’s software platform brings whole-enterprise search and powerful analytics to Global 2000 companies and government agencies. Leveraging Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines and the Forrester Wave for Cognitive Search and Discovery, the world’s largest and most information-intensive organizations – including AstraZeneca, Airbus, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Siemens – rely on Sinequa to put business-critical information at the fingertips of their employees.
Discover our culture.
"We strive for a culture that establishes the priorities for the organization and creates an atmosphere where employees can freely pursue the three marks of personal achievement: Excellence, Autonomy, and Purpose."