Do you want to be at the forefront of leading-edge technology in a rapidly-growing market?
Do you like helping customers connect technology with the needs of their business ? Let’s talk.
Are you interested in this position ?
The Global Campaign Manager is a broad marketing role supporting the WW sales and the Business Development teams with a range of marketing programs to help grow the sales pipeline via targeted campaigns. Teaming up with the Global Marketing team, you’ll design, execute and manage global integrated marketing campaigns.
- Develop the annual campaign plan, build the message and related contents that you’ll need to deliver on the promise to require and attain new logos.
- Prolifically write impactful content, for each stage of the marketing funnel, to be delivered at the right time to the right audience.
- Leverage the inbound marketing strategies in place to drive pipeline across all marketing tactics.
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of integrated campaigns.
- Align metrics and results to agreed pipeline creation between sales and marketing. Reporting on given KPIs.
- Maintain regular measurement on the ROI of campaigns.
- Use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Leverage Digital Marketeers to deliver on inbound tactics.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to design the buyers’ journey /Field Marketing teams to write marketing messages which will resonate towards your audience.
- Cascade “ready-to-go” campaigns to Field Marketing teams to support the regional demand gen effort.
- Increase global awareness and demand generation programs for all stages of the marketing cycle – thought leadership, preference, and purchase.
Sinequa embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds. The more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Sinequa powers the Information-Driven economy. Companies are realizing that being data-driven isn’t enough, but to succeed in today’s highly-competitive and fast-moving market they must capitalize on the value buried away in the huge volume of their unstructured information (text) in addition to structured data. Sinequa enables information-driven operations by providing a Cognitive Search and Analytics platform that brings together all enterprise information assets and intelligently serves up the most pertinent information and insights regardless of content, source system, or format. We do this through a state-of-the-art engine that applies natural language processing and machine learning to make sense of the vast and rapidly growing content in today’s organizations.
Sinequa’s software platform brings whole-enterprise search and powerful analytics to Global 2000 companies and government agencies. Leveraging Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines and the Forrester Wave for Cognitive Search and Discovery, the world’s largest and most information-intensive organizations – including AstraZeneca, Airbus, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Siemens – rely on Sinequa to put business-critical information at the fingertips of their employees.
Discover our culture.
"We strive for a culture that establishes the priorities for the organization and creates an atmosphere where employees can freely pursue the three marks of personal achievement: Excellence, Autonomy, and Purpose."