Do you want to be at the forefront of leading-edge technology in a rapidly-growing market?
Do you like helping customers connect technology with the needs of their business ? Let’s talk.
Are you interested in this position ?
Sinequa is a rapidly growing international technology firm that services some of the world’s greatest companies. We are looking for an industrious, hard-working, and creative IT Support Specialist to join our New York Office.
You will help support our distributed teams and modernize our in-office IT infrastructure. You will be hands-on supporting the technology that makes it possible for us to do business. You will take the lead in designing, rolling out, and supporting critical business tools.
The Sinequa USA IT Support Specialist reports to Sinequa’s head of IT in Paris and works under the direction of US leadership.
- IT management: IT (laptops + peripheral devices), video conferencing equipment (TV, cameras, etc.), software / hardware incidents and parts upgrades, handling local hardware (laptops, screens, etc) and helping France IT on global incidents or local software issues
- Assistance with the local physical infrastructure: server, firewall, wifi, cabling (maintenance, configuration)
- Physical global infrastructure: maintenance, monitoring, configuration, etc.
- Global virtual infrastructure: adding / configuration / intervention on VMs, both on-prem and on Azure, help with Azure configuration and services
- Global software infrastructure: contribution to suggesting and implementing domain policies, tasks automation, monitoring, backup, troubleshooting, etc.
- Documenting local and global processes
- Users management: Global accounts, identity and access management (Gmail, licenses, Shared drives, VMs, etc.), and local onboarding.
- You love to solve problems and help others
- You seek to understand your internal customer’s needs
- You are proactive and knowledgeable
- You are a self-managed self-starter who gets things done
- If you speak French, even better!
- 3-4 years of experience in a Windows environment in a small to midsize company
- Experience with Windows administration (AD, DNS, security…) and troubleshooting
- Experience with classic applications (G Suite, Office) and workstation
- Experience with user management, identity, and access management, and global infrastructure
- Experience with Azure configuration services
- Scripting experience (batch, Terraform, Powershell) a plus
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Stock options
- Five weeks of vacation (in addition to 9 company holidays)
- Company-paid health benefits
- 401k with matching
- Referral bonuses
Sinequa embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds. The more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Sinequa powers the Information-Driven economy. Companies are realizing that being data-driven isn’t enough, but to succeed in today’s highly-competitive and fast-moving market they must capitalize on the value buried away in the huge volume of their unstructured information (text) in addition to structured data. Sinequa enables information-driven operations by providing a Cognitive Search and Analytics platform that brings together all enterprise information assets and intelligently serves up the most pertinent information and insights regardless of content, source system, or format. We do this through a state-of-the-art engine that applies natural language processing and machine learning to make sense of the vast and rapidly growing content in today’s organizations.
Sinequa’s software platform brings whole-enterprise search and powerful analytics to Global 2000 companies and government agencies. Leveraging Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines and the Forrester Wave for Cognitive Search and Discovery, the world’s largest and most information-intensive organizations – including AstraZeneca, Airbus, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Siemens – rely on Sinequa to put business-critical information at the fingertips of their employees.
Discover our culture.
"We strive for a culture that establishes the priorities for the organization and creates an atmosphere where employees can freely pursue the three marks of personal achievement: Excellence, Autonomy, and Purpose."