Do you want to be at the forefront of leading-edge technology in a rapidly-growing market?
Do you like helping customers connect technology with the needs of their business ? Let’s talk.
Are you interested in this position ?
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for clearly communicating the ‘why’ and ‘what’ of our product to Sinequa’s target markets (the ‘who’) – not just the companies but the individual personas. In this role, you will help define the market positioning and messaging within the context of the overall product strategy. You will also be responsible for articulating the outbound tasks necessary to clearly explain the benefits of those features and translate them into customer-facing messaging. Finally, you will create (and review) marketing collateral that reflects this messaging in a variety of formats.
- Contribute to the product strategy, identify target profiles, define use cases, and articulate value propositions
- Develop compelling messaging for our target markets as well as creative go-to-market strategies
- Contribute to the creation of a wide variety of high-impact marketing collateral and content such as brochures, presentations, articles, and other written content
- Help evangelize Sinequa's product offering with the press, industry analysts, and influencers
- Collaborate with demand generation and corporate communication teams to ensure fine-tuned programs for targets markets and support campaigns with product-related content
- Contribute to sales enablement initiatives with collateral (presentations, talking points, objection handling, etc.) and assist in training efforts
- Identify and analyze key competitors in our field
Key areas of responsibility:
The Product Marketing team has responsibility for the following four functional areas. Strong candidates will have experience and be able to contribute to three or more of these areas:
- Product Launch: Defining, maintaining, and executing a launch process for new product releases, new feature releases, and major enhancements. This includes creating content and communicating about the new capabilities to prospects, customers, and partners
- Sales Enablement: Establishing positioning and messaging and creating corresponding collateral about the product to support the sales team and sales process, including items such as brochures, presentations, talking points, objection handling, market dynamics, demo scripts, and FAQs
- Market Intelligence: Researching and gathering feedback about Sinequa’s target market and the enterprise search market in general to inform positioning and messaging of Sinequa’s product. This includes market opportunity and trends, competitive intelligence, analyst and influencer intelligence, and customer and partner feedback
- Campaign support: Establishing positioning and messaging and creating corresponding collateral about the product to support campaigns and other marketing priorities. This includes creating content and communicating in such forms as brochures, website content, webinars, and blog posts
- Exceptional communication and business writing skills in English
- Minimum of five years of experience in a product marketing capacity
- Experience marketing a software product such as data analytics,data discovery, BI, or similar to large or complex enterprises
- Ability to present complex matters simply and intelligibly for key stakeholders in our target markets
- Technical understanding of enterprise software and an ability to translate capabilities to benefits
- Creative with new ideas and willing to innovate and challenge the status quo
- Natural empathy with customers, users, buyers, and colleagues
- Compelling storyteller
- Strong knowledge of the Enterprise Search/Artificial Intelligence market a BIG plus
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Stock options
- Five weeks of vacation (in addition to 9 company holidays)
- Company paid health benefits
- 401k with matching
- Referral bonuses
- Fun team events and happy hours
Sinequa embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds. The more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Sinequa powers the Information-Driven economy. Companies are realizing that being data-driven isn’t enough, but to succeed in today’s highly-competitive and fast-moving market they must capitalize on the value buried away in the huge volume of their unstructured information (text) in addition to structured data. Sinequa enables information-driven operations by providing a Cognitive Search and Analytics platform that brings together all enterprise information assets and intelligently serves up the most pertinent information and insights regardless of content, source system, or format. We do this through a state-of-the-art engine that applies natural language processing and machine learning to make sense of the vast and rapidly growing content in today’s organizations.
Sinequa’s software platform brings whole-enterprise search and powerful analytics to Global 2000 companies and government agencies. Leveraging Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines and the Forrester Wave for Cognitive Search and Discovery, the world’s largest and most information-intensive organizations – including AstraZeneca, Airbus, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Siemens – rely on Sinequa to put business-critical information at the fingertips of their employees.
Discover our culture.
"We strive for a culture that establishes the priorities for the organization and creates an atmosphere where employees can freely pursue the three marks of personal achievement: Excellence, Autonomy, and Purpose."