Do you want to be at the forefront of leading-edge technology in a rapidly-growing market?
Do you like helping customers connect technology with the needs of their business ? Let’s talk.
Are you interested in this position ?
At Sinequa, we’re passionate about helping companies to connect their employees or customer to key information wherever it is. Sinequa is leading the way in making any information of any kind (structured, unstructured) accessible in milliseconds, providing industry grade search and discovery tools to solve any complex information-retrieval related problem. We partner with large and complex organizations to change the way they use data and technology. Our platform is used to help with new drug discovery, financial fraud investigation or accelerating R&D innovation and product development. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Solutions Engineers are chartered with driving technical success and adoption of our most strategic enterprise customers. The Sinequa Platform is a unique and very powerful platform, but it is the implementation that propels the highest customer outcomes.
The Solutions Engineers team is a key driver in the creation and prioritization of the core product roadmap, enabling and ensuring our valued customers successfully leverage Sinequa platform. Prototyping, developing and sharing unique tailored solutions via workshops and collateral - both internally and externally - helps both Sinequa, and the depth of your own solution mastery.
A key responsibility will be to lead, evaluate and contribute to our customer’s design efforts and advising customers on topics including vision, strategy and best practices for deployment of Sinequa Platform, increasing adoption of Sinequa platform.
An ideal background includes previous experience in a development (ideally full stack including Data Engineering) and consulting role. The candidate is a seasoned professional with strong technical and business architecture experience to support the full Sinequa platform scope. Excellent relationship skills and the ability to partner across customer business units, other internal business units, and product teams will be critical to support delivery of expected outcomes.
The role will consist of:
- Be a Trusted Advisor; engage with our customers’ or partners’ technical architects and business stakeholders to provide high-quality technical solutions and product training to drive successful customer outcomes.
- Link business processes with product technical solutions to design solutions.
- Execute delivery methodology to drive projects to completion on time and on budget.
- Troubleshoot key customer implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive successful resolution.
- Prototype and catalog new solutions to fit business pain points.
- Consult on architecture, indexing, searching, and UI best practices.
- Engage in customer calls and on-site visits to help inform and align on product roadmaps for future partnership growth.
- Aid in the development of detailed action plan, roadmap, prototype, final recommendation document, SM Action Plan and Retrospective.
- Partner with Success Management and Engagement Manager and other internal roles to understand project goals and deliverables.
- Contribute to reusability of solutions content (blog posts, workshop tutorials, etc), tooling, and internal projects.
- Inform and ultimately evolve product ecosystem by listening and advocating for customers technical needs.
- Work with Engineering to track and resolve feature requests and bugs.
- You have experience in a client facing role (internal or external customers/or desire to be in customer-facing environment).
- You understand the importance of timely communications and see value in collaborating with colleagues to find the best possible solution.
- 2+ years professional experience as a full-stack web developer (Backend, Frontend).
- Proficiency in SQL/NoSQL Database.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Environment (Windows Server, IIS, Azure).
- Experience in Data Analytics such as BI Tools or Data Platforms (Alteryx, Dataiku, Databricks).
- Experience in using/developing complex enterprise platforms and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (CS/IS/IT, engineering).
- You are equally tech and business savvy. You feel you achieve so much more by working along with a customer or partner than alone between four walls.
- Polished consulting skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a history of hands-on project management of large and small initiatives.
- You are a quick learner and willing to get out of your comfort zone.
- Capability to tactfully navigate and effectively address client messaging and recommendations.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively with a high-level of attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly define dependencies, issues, and outline mitigation plans against risks.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while being flexible and responding to changing business and technical conditions.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both the technology and business communities.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, looking to contribute from day one.
- Experience in designing software UI and UX focused on user needs and business use cases.
- Experience with search engines and search platforms.
- Experience with analytics, business intelligence, or data science.
- Experience with Machine Learning and/or Big Data.
- Experience with unstructured data (NLP, text processing).
- Experience or formal training in databases and structured data.
- Master’s degree in a technical field.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salaries and bonuses.
- Stock options.
- Five weeks of vacation (in addition to 9 company holidays).
- Company paid health benefits.
- 401k with matching.
- Tuition reimbursement (conference attendance, online training and certification, college tuition and much more).
- Referral bonuses.
- Fun team events and happy hours.
- Healthy kitchen/snacks.
Sinequa is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusivity and to building a team that represents a diversity of backgrounds. We aim to attract qualified candidates without regard to status as protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. The more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Sinequa powers the Information-Driven economy. Companies are realizing that being data-driven isn’t enough, but to succeed in today’s highly-competitive and fast-moving market they must capitalize on the value buried away in the huge volume of their unstructured information (text) in addition to structured data. Sinequa enables information-driven operations by providing a Cognitive Search and Analytics platform that brings together all enterprise information assets and intelligently serves up the most pertinent information and insights regardless of content, source system, or format. We do this through a state-of-the-art engine that applies natural language processing and machine learning to make sense of the vast and rapidly growing content in today’s organizations.
Sinequa’s software platform brings whole-enterprise search and powerful analytics to Global 2000 companies and government agencies. Leveraging Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines and the Forrester Wave for Cognitive Search and Discovery, the world’s largest and most information-intensive organizations – including AstraZeneca, Airbus, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Siemens – rely on Sinequa to put business-critical information at the fingertips of their employees.
Discover our culture.
"We strive for a culture that establishes the priorities for the organization and creates an atmosphere where employees can freely pursue the three marks of personal achievement: Excellence, Autonomy, and Purpose."