APQC's 2023 Conference.
At APQC’s 2023 Conference, we will look with an advanced and innovative lens at emerging trends and best practices for navigating current and evergreen issues within organizations encompassing people, process, and knowledge management (KM). With the ongoing focus on digital transformation, the increased implementation of AI, the emergence of new work environments, the evolution of work culture, and, ultimately, the necessity for improved and better operational performance, organizations need holistic methods and lasting solutions for success. APQC's conference will host practitioner-led sessions that share practical ideas and teaches strategies for action.
Key Conference Topics:
- Alignment and resiliency of business strategies to help it solve urgent problems while pursuing vital opportunities
- Use of data-driven decisions to manage and improve performance, objectively pursue strategic goals, and deliver value to the business
- Mapping of processes and knowledge to create consistency in the flow and execution of work, and use documentation to drive improvements
- Innovative approaches to facilitation and collaboration in the workplace to allow for effectiveness and productivity across boundaries
- Techniques for engaging people and pushing them past their comfort zone and towards the future to drive buy-in and adoption for new business efforts
Request more information and meet us there!
Presentation Details Coming Soon!
Join Sinequa at APQC's 2023 Conference.
- Apr. 19-20 2023
- Westin Houston Memorial City
- 945 Gessner Rd, Houston, TX 77024