Through their employees, organizations have acquired over time knowledge and know-how that are important to keep. The goal of Knowledge Management is to preserve organizational knowledge so that employees to be more innovative in product development and offer an ever more satisfying customer experience. The Knowledge Management Conference will take a deep dive into how organizations are having to handle the accumulated data to enable them to be more attractive in the equity market.
During this exhibition, you will find roundtables, interactive sessions, case study presentations and many solution experts.
Join Sinequa at booth 9 to understand how you can deliver important content to your employees across all of your organization. Discuss with us the disconnects, evaluate misalignment and explore paths to fix knowledge gap challenges. You can hear more from us during the conference and on-site roundtables.
Speaking session from 11:20 - 11:40 BST
Retain and Deliver Knowledge across the Enterprise despite the Great Resignation
The Great Resignation is affecting organizations in many ways, including critical knowledge loss. This presentation will address why search matters to four critical stakeholders:
- IT Professionals see the importance of advanced search across the enterprise
- Business leaders see insights turn into the positive organizational impact of intelligent search
- KM leaders learn what to consider when pursuing an intelligent search solution
- End-user employees become excited by the latest advancements in relevance by using neural search to work at the top of their game
Roundtable from 14:30 - 15:00 BST
Bring Knowledge to Bear and Stop it from Walking Out the Door
Join us in a panel discussion to take a deep dive into what is working and where disconnects still exist when it comes to knowledge discovery and employee satisfaction. This practical panel will uncover solutions through shared challenges, strategic solutions, and opportunities to learn from each other.
- Oct. 13 2022
- all day
- Victoria Park Plaza, 239 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London