Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2019
Sinequa will be participating in Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2019 that will take place on March 4-6th 2019 in London, UK. We look forward to seeing you there on our booth!
AstraZeneca: Becoming Information-Driven with Sinequa’s Insight Engine
Extracting insights from enterprise data often remains limited to simple search projects whose value creation is not evident to most stakeholders. AstraZeneca will present the greater value, insight and competitive advantage you can get from an insight engine.
Featuring Steve Sale – Senior Architect at AstraZeneca
About the eventAt Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2019, we’ll help you create the future – a future based on data you can trust, analytics you can rely on, and the insight needed to make game-changing business decisions.
Join us for thought-leading sessions on how to:
– Make analytics and insight part of the DNA for every employee, action, business process and decision.
– Develop a foundation of business trust through data quality, security, privacy and governance.
– Build and execute a world-class data and analytics strategy.
– Modernize your infrastructure and adopt new architectural approaches to support digital transformation.
– Lead by enabling the right culture, people, skills and organizational structure.
– Accelerate the adoption of new roles (such as chief data officer), skills, ways of working and data-driven thinking.
– Exploit diverse datasets, teams and thinking to innovate business models.
– Drive innovation through leading technologies — artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain, virtual/augmented reality, the Internet of Things and digital twins.
It’s time for data and analytics leaders to become the epicenter of business value.
InformationDate: March 04-06 2019
Location: London, UK
Event website: https://www.gartner.com/en/conferences/emea/data-analytics-uk