Sinequa Achieves Record Performance in the First Half of 2018
Record Number of Customers Becoming Information-Driven with Cognitive Search & Analytics; Strong Growth of Partner Ecosystem
New York, USA - July 19 2018 - Sinequa, a recognized leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines 2018, today announced that the company achieved record-breaking performance for the first half of the fiscal year ending on June 30, 2018. During this period, Sinequa recorded triple-digit growth of its new subscriptions worldwide, closed multimillion-dollar contracts with leading organizations while significantly expanding its worldwide partner network.
“The first half of our fiscal year has been outstanding. Sinequa delivered an exceptional financial performance during this period, closing an impressive number of very large deals with prestigious brands alongside our expanding network of partners. We also confirmed our position as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2018 for Insight Engines for the second consecutive time,” said Fabrice de Salaberry, COO at Sinequa. “More and more leading organizations are turning to our Cognitive Search & Analytics platform as their solution of choice to accelerate their digital transformation and become Information-Driven.”
H1’18 Achievement Highlights
During the first six months of 2018, Sinequa achieved significant milestones:
Major new customer wins including multimillion dollar subscriptions
- Signed a record number of new high-touch customers in multiple industry verticals in EMEA and North America such as Boston Consulting Group, Covea, Navy Federal Credit Union, LCL, Takeda Pharmaceuticals and more.
- Won a major aerospace & defense contract for a U.S.-based leading global security company with Accenture.
- Signed a strategic contract alongside our German-based partner B-S-S with one of the largest car manufacturers in the world to provide better insights in their procurement and accelerate compliance with GDPR.
- Won a significant contract, jointly with Accenture, with one of the leading worldwide chemical companies based in Germany.
- Selected as a key component for a strategic project at Société Générale, the seventh largest European bank, as part of its digital transformation.
Partner ecosystem growth
- Expanded our global strategic partnership with Accenture Applied Intelligence, part of Accenture Digital. Accenture officially joined the Sinequa’s Advantage Partner Program as a Premium member.
- Announced a partnership with Infosys, a global leader in consulting, technology and next-generation services to deliver Cognitive Search & Analytics solutions to empower large organizations to become information-driven.
- Signed a worldwide partnership agreement with Cognizant (Nasdaq:CTSH), one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era.
- During the same period, Sinequa signed or renewed a number of EMEA and North American regional partners such as Evolusys, Flatirons Jouve, Formica, Knowledgent and SQLI.
- Released key integrations to bolster Sinequa’s machine learning capabilities, including Tensorflow, Spark Streaming for real-time model application and Jupyter integration for data scientists.
- Introduced a relevance feedback model that enables users, in particular expert users, to affect relevance appropriate to their environment without the IT department having to intervene and implement rules.
- Further improved universal access to enterprise content through the addition of new connectors; added support for field-level security as well as various document conversions.
- Introduced text analysis enhancements that detect important terms and phrases within text; enhanced NLP support for certain languages.
- Migrated user interface framework to Angular 6, thereby standardizing and modularizing the framework.
Industry Analyst and Award Recognition
- Gartner, Inc. positioned Sinequa as a Leader in its 2018 Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines1. This is the second consecutive time that Sinequa was named a Leader in this Gartner Magic Quadrant. A complimentary copy of the report can be accessed here.
- Ovum published a new white paper « Accelerating GDPR Compliance and Beyond with an Information-Driven Approach » outlining the challenges of aligning existing business objectives with GDPR compliance and how companies can accelerate GDPR compliance with an information-driven approach.
- Bio-IT World Conference & Expo awarded Sinequa the “Best of Show Award” in the Analysis & Data Computing category.
1 Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines, Whit Andrews, Stephen Emmott, Svetlana Sicular,13/07/2018. Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines, Whit Andrews, Guido De Simoni, Jim Murphy, Stephen Emmott, 30 March 2017. Gartner Inc., Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Search, Whit Andrews, Hanns Koehler-Kruener, 19 August 2015.
Sinequa is an independent software vendor providing a cognitive search and analytics platform for Global 2000 companies and government agencies that connects people with the information, expertise and insights necessary for organizations to become information-driven. For Sinequa customers, this means actionable information presented in context to surface insights, inform decisions, and elevate productivity. The platform has been forged by experience in projects for large organizations in complex environments with large and diverse sets of data and content. Sinequa’s unified platform is fully integrated and configurable to support current and future needs around becoming information-driven. For more information, www.sinequa.com.
Touchdown for Sinequa
Tel: +1 512 826 0754