Learn from a leading global biopharmaceutical company about their intelligent search success
Why Large Organizations Need Intelligent Search
- Overwhelming amounts of (unstructured) data? Don't know where to start?
- Business drivers behind making information discoverable
The Evolution of UCB's Knowledge Management Strategy
- Building a Knowledge Management roadmap that tackled key challenges
- Deploying a search strategy within Technical Operations & what they learned along the way
Success Factors for Driving User Adoption
- Measures for intelligent search success & Technical Operations users adoption, driven by the KM team
- How implementation partners can help you build a case and deliver a successful search engine
Knowledge Management Project Lead, UCB
Principal Business Developer, Analyst and Project Director, Atos
Watch the video now.
In this webinar, learn how Pfizer is driving scientific innovation using internal compound search as an exemplar use case. SciBite and Sinequa are supporting this at an enterprise-wide scale through our ongoing partnership. Speakers include: Barbara Peters, (Pfizer), Steven Penn (Pfizer), Sam Shelton (SciBite), Jeff Evernham (Sinequa).