Streamline the Processing of GDPR Requests.
Regulations aimed at protecting personal data continue to evolve and emerge around the world. Companies are held responsible for how they protect this data.
The regulations put stress on global compliance departments. For GDPR, half of the companies surveyed by McKinsey are using temporary controls and manual processes to comply. For many organizations, too much of the current compliance work is manual, time-consuming, and error prone. This is not a sustainable model for global compliance.
Sinequa’s platform ensures all personal data subject to GDPR is identified, tagged, and made visible. Many organizations rely on Sinequa for the visibility needed to be responsive and to stay compliant.
Surface Personal Data Across the Enterprise
- Identify new or existing personally identifiable information (“PII”) across a range of data sources, formats, structures, languages, and locations. For GDPR, this means identifying over 30 different types of PII across millions of locations.
- Automate the classification of all personal data and document confidentiality using natural language processing and machine learning.
Streamline the Response Process
- Respond to customer requests for their own PII rapidly, and deal with other events requiring fast responses, such as breach notifications or information risk assessments.
- Know the location of all personally identifiable information at all times, irrespective of system silos and constantly changing data.
Watch the video now
"Streamline the Processing of GDPR Requests"
Discover what Sinequa can do for your business.
Let’s have a quick overview of the benefits that our product can give to your company.
How to answer the big questions in Retail Banking with AI
- How to finish building digital workplace
- How to provide great customer experience while digitizing sales and services
- How to retrain branch staff
- How to execute M&A faster with less risk
Discover the power of Sinequa