One platform, many benefits.
Boost employee productivity.
Employees work better and faster when they have a central place to get their questions answered and can find relevant information and insights.
- An informed workforce produces more goods and services in a given amount of time.
- Informed customer service agents provide quick answers to difficult questions.
- Consistently well-informed employees make better decisions faster.
Speed up innovation.
The more people with diverse expertise can access relevant information, the more they can identify critical business insights, drive opportunities, and gain first-mover advantage.
- Speeding up innovation typically results in gaining quick market share.
- First-mover advantage means getting a head-start on iterative improvement.
- New innovation provides a window for building a defensive moat around the business.
Optimize responsiveness to customers.
Consistently well-informed employees provide better service to customers, offer better turnaround times, and can focus on what really matters to their customers' success and their own company's success.
- Customer-facing employees make or break the customer experience.
- Ensuring employee access to relevant information is critical to a positive customer experience.
- Empowering employees with the means to do their jobs well increases job satisfaction.
Intelligent search applied across all enterprise sources provides the transparency and speed needed to comply with regulations on a timely basis and mitigate financial and reputational risk.
- Employees in regulated businesses need a fast and accurate way to determine compliance risk in their data.
- When it comes to data privacy and data protection, "If you can’t find it, you can’t manage it."
- A platform approach makes tackling a variety of regulations more cost effective than investing in point solutions.
Use intelligent search to connect information across the enterprise along topical lines. This reveals hidden redundancies, which can lead to significant cost reductions.
- Connect teams and individuals working on similar products, projects, and research.
- Prevent the unnecessary duplication of digital and physical assets that already exist.
- Streamline business processes and improve quality with better visibility of trending issues.
Increase knowledge sharing.
Intelligent search enables organizations to surface the know-how and experience of their best employees, in many cases preventing that knowledge from becoming “hidden” when an employee leaves.
- Fortune 500 companies lose over $30 billion a year by failing to share knowledge internally.
- Much of this “hidden” knowledge could be extremely useful to new hires. "
- Clear visibility into explicit knowledge reveals the gaps where new knowledge is needed.
Download the Sinequa whitepaper.
What our customers say.
"Sinequa technical and business resources have been good partners demonstrating strong technical competence and flexibility for our needs. Utilizing vendor managed connectors has been a positive experience, allowing internal team to focus on data, filters, and deployment strategy."
Engineering IT Manager Review from Gartner Peer Insights - 5 stars out of 5