Subscription-based - A simple and proven pricing model
The Sinequa platform comes as complete offering with a subscription-based license, for a term of three to five years.
Everything is Included
With one purchase, you get the most complete enterprise search ever, because you get the entire platform. All the intelligence for the best relevance. All 200+ connectors for all of your systems. All 350+ formats for all of your content. NLP in all 21 languages. The Insight App framework and all built-in UI components for rapid deployment. All the APIs for complete integration. All the Starter Apps to get you up and running in no time. There are no extra modules, add-ons, or components to buy, ever.
Volume-based - No Hidden costs
Pricing is based solely on the volume of data (number of documents and number of records) ingested into the platform. Since customers usually have an order of magnitude more database records than documents to ingest, pricing for records is an order of magnitude less than documents. Pricing intervals are generously defined, such that users do generally not have to pay more when adding smaller data sources.
This volume-based licensing approach means you can use Sinequa however you want. Specifically, you get:
- Unlimited number of users
- Unlimited number of servers
- Unlimited number of cores
- Unlimited number of environments
- Unlimited number of queries
- Unlimited access to our growing portfolio of 200+ smart connectors at no additional cost
- Unlimited usage (within a legal entity)
- Cloud or on-premise (or hybrid) deployment models with no affect on pricing