Siloed apps and their generic (at best) search functionality make uncovering knowledge difficult - if not impossible. It's time to put your content to work.
A single entry point to company knowledge
A single search application eliminates wasted time spent searching across siloed systems.
Find information effortlessly
Intelligent search experiences that deliver complete and relevant knowledge with every search.
Efficient, real-time collaboration
Help teams locate knowledge and expertise right when they need it - without having to know who has it or where to find it.
Sinequa delivers a complete library of configurable features that provide the best search relevance from day 1.
A single search entry point connects to all your content sources and business applications, making it fast and easy to discover company knowledge.
- Single sign-on makes it easy and secure for you to start your search.
- Searches and documents are recommended as you type.
- Spelling errors are automatically corrected to speed the search experience.
Get contextually relevant search results every time. Sinequa personalizes the search experience based on a deep understanding of your search intent and all your content.
- An effortless search experience that provides a complete view of relevant information.
- Dynamic filters help you narrow the search results based on any attributes such as content source, type, or concepts mentioned.
- Relevant words and passages are automatically highlighted within each search result.
Preview selected documents quickly and easily without leaving the results page.
- View documents in their original format directly within the search results.
- Jump to relevant words and passages automatically highlighted, such as people, companies, and any terms specific to your business.
- Subscribe to topics, assign labels, and save documents or queries for quick access later.
Today, collaboration requires knowing who has the knowledge and expertise needed and exactly where to find it. Quickly search for people and expert knowledge - without having to know who has it or where it lives.
- Search for and re-use individual slides created by colleagues.
- Find subject matter experts on topics you're searching for, including their related work.
- Integrate Workplace Search within your favorite collaboration tool, such as Microsoft Teams.
Workplace Search can serve many use cases, enabling you to connect to specific content sources, configure the UI for to meet specific departmental needs, and embed your search within your favorite business tool or as a standalone app.
Enable your entire company to find and reuse knowledge and expertise. The search experience can be personalized for different user profiles within a single SaaS search app.
Innovation and high-quality work start with knowledge. Empower teams such as R&D, engineering, legal, and HR, with search apps customized to meet their unique needs.
Help client-facing teams find everything they need to provide the highest quality service, retain clients, and help your organization remain competitive.
"Sinequa is simply a great technology. We immediately saw its benefit watching it perform something we didn’t know was possible. It makes an exponential difference for our organization. "
Everything you need to get started quickly and easily.
Workplace Search can be deployed in minutes with a library of 200+ pre-built content connectors, a complete set of out-of-the-box features, and seamless support for even the most complex security requirements.
Sinequa's Experience Builder is a no-code, easy-to-use tool for configuring and maintaining your search UI. Administrators can customize the UI with a simple and intuitive point-and-click user experience.
As your search needs grow and evolve, you can optimize the search experience by adding new content sources, identifying knowledge gaps, and updating your UI configuration.
Workplace and Knowledge Management leaders understand that employees’ ability to reuse knowledge directly impacts revenue and customer value. But employees still spend 25% of their time searching for the information they need to do their job. Why? They are drowning in tools that are largely siloed on contain growing masses of knowledge that makes it time-consuming - if not impossible - to find.
For Life Sciences organizations, finding a fast, safe, and effective way to match target diseases to drug capabilities is more crucial than ever. Competition is intensifying, patient needs are rising, and minimizing cost while maintaining quality is critical. Researchers are in a race to improve efficiency at every step of a drug's life cycle, from discovery and clinical trials, to production and regulatory compliance.
We’ve entered a new age of workplace demands. Firms are under constant pressure to maximize billable hours, manage growing masses of legal documents, and have higher client expectations than ever before. To address these needs effectively, firms need a fast, efficient way for lawyers and staff to reuse knowledge and make the best decisions possible. This eBook will share best practices for doing just that.