"Relevant knowledge at the right time is priceless in the enterprise", according to Forrester. This is particularly true in the highly competitive pharma industry where knowledge is hidden in a deluge of structured and unstructured data of all kinds, buried among publicly available sources like trade databases, scientific publications, and patents, and internally from R&D, clinical trials, recorded patient interviews and more.
Learn how you can use Cognitive Search & Analytics to unlock this priceless knowledge by registering for this webinar. During this 40-minute interactive session, Jeff Evernham, VP Customer Solutions, North America, will discuss how Cognitive Search and Analytics can be leveraged to:
- Identify networks of experts and Key Opinion Leaders on any given subject
- Find the most suitable scientific partners
- Alert researchers to the latest scientific developments in their fields
- Access and discover research trends
- Get information on drugs and diseases starting from chemical structures
- Offer an enterprise-wide information portal to all employees
Watch the webinar now.
View this webinar to learn about the major trends around knowledge management and enterprise search, priorities for leading knowledge-centric organizations, and the business improvements that can be expected from search investments.
Learn more about the unique value gained by pairing SciBite's expertise in creating, managing, disseminating biopharmaceutical ontologies with Sinequa's advanced cognitive search capabilities.