Drive Innovation, Accelerate Research and Shorten Drug Time-to-Market.
The Biopharma industry deals with very large amounts of very diverse data. There is structured data from internal and external databases. There is also unstructured data from documents, images, and videos. It comes from scientific research in areas such as pharmacology, medicine, biology, genetics, and chemistry. It should be used to improve clinical trials, regulatory affairs, and drug research, but that is often easier said than done.
As a leading pharmaceutical or life sciences organization, do these challenges sound familiar to you?
- Speed up submission of New Drug Applications to dramatically reduce costs for new drugs development
- Make educated decision to continue or stop drug trials based on all clinical trial data available
- Provide researchers a unified access across the entire organization to all structured and unstructured data while respecting information governance and security
- Foster cooperation in R&D, Drive innovation, accelerate research, catalyze drug repositioning and shorten Drug Time-to-Market
How Do Sinequa's Life Science Customers Address these Challenges?
Sinequa’s Life Science customers deliver the highest return on investment by gaining valuable insights from hundreds of millions of documents as well as billions of database records available in internal and external trade sources. They use Sinequa to:
- Identify networks of experts and Key Opinion Leaders on any given subject
- Find the most suitable scientific partners
- Provide researchers with the latest scientific information in their fields, with automatic alerts
- Access and discover research trends via this information
- Get information on drugs and diseases starting from chemical structures
- Offer an enterprise-wide information portal to all employees
Pharmaceutical & Life Science Organizations Select Sinequa to:
- Extract relevant information from large volumes of complex data
- Accelerate research and catalyze drug repositioning
- Streamline regulatory affairs and shorten Time-to-Market
- Quickly establish network of experts and improve cooperation
- Transform growing clinical trials data into valuable assets
- Respect information governance & security
Download the industry brochure
Finding relevant knowledge in the complex and diverse data of Biopharma companies requires cognitive systems using Natural Language Processing (NLP) capable of "understanding" what unstructured data from texts and videos is about. This whitepaper highlights how Cognitive Search and Analytics are key elements for driving innovation, improving the efficiency of research, clinical trials, and regulatory processes.
As a major biopharmaceutical research firm, AstraZeneca understands the need for comprehensive information collection, aggregation, and discovery to accelerate research and innovation. To facilitate this information collection and discovery in a timely manner, AstraZeneca decided that it needed a new approach to how it researched and handled information.